June 22, 2016: Version 7.5.1 released.
- Improvements to PHRF Time-on-Time scoring
- several bug fixes,
- now can automatically convert between Time-on-Distance ratings and Time-on-Time ratings
- can now change the A-Factor or B-Factor by individual race
- Pursuit racing now supported
- Give the desired time of the first start and the distance of the race and a report of all boats' start times will be created
- Also supports corrected times if you have to shorten a pursuit race after starting it
- Windsurfing tiebreakers (RRS B8) and no tiebreaker at all now supported
- Improvements in intuitiveness (I hope) for handicap division low and high ratings. Have change to new terminology - now a division has a slowest and a fastest rating.
- Fixed a bug in handling scoring penalties in the AYC Wednesday Night scoring system
- Fixed a glitch in the installer for Mac so that the default install directory is now a valid Mac directory
June 6, 2014: Version 7.2.2 released.
- No new features, just some long time oddities finally run to ground
- Occasional unable to edit entries bug finally found and fixed!
- Occasionally unable to add entries to new division fixed!
- Accessing reports inside javascore browser on a windows network drive fixed
September 7, 2013: Version 7.1.3 released.
February 24, 2013: Version 7.1.1 BETA release
- support for Sailing World Cup multi-stage formats
- supports (and requires) Java 7, and for Mac 64-bit Java
- time-based penalties fixed
- can customize A/B Factors for PHRF Time-on-Time scoring
- penalty/scoring updates for 2013-2016 Racing Rules of Sailing
- "in-app" posting of results to ISAF
- glitch where textfields would not be editable fixed
- NOTE!!! this is just a beta release. It is "feature complete" for SWC events, but may have bugs in other legacy formats. I expect a bug fix release about 1 May.
March 23, 2012: Version 5.7.03 released.
- added Laser World Championship requirement to limit the number of throwouts in a finals series to a max of one throwout
- fixed small bugs in ISAF XRR xml export
- upgrade to Java 6 - hopefully means fewer interfaces weirdnesses that come and go and that none of us can replicate
- improvements/bug fixes to handling regattas where the classes split into multiple divisions
- improved support for ISAF medal races
- fixed several bugs in entering redress values
Provided you have Java 6 or later, the installer has been tested on Windows 7, Mac Lion, and Mac Snow Leopard - hopefully that cover just about everyone. At least for Mac (and maybe windows too) - only the 32-bit Java is supported, the 64-bit version does not work... I'm working on fixing that for the next release.
If the installer gives an ugly error, check the FAQ to make sure that the right version of Java is being accessed.
For full release notes, click here. To download, click here
Archived releases can be found here